Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cousin Time!

After our weekend at Tropic Reservoir, we decided to bring Buddy & Tami's kids home with us for the week. We tried to have as much fun as we could with me still keeping my sanity, and I think we pulled it off pretty well. I hope they had fun. And no, I didn't have to try very hard to keep my sanity. They were all soooo good!! They all played so well together! We went swimming at the KOA a couple of days.


We also went with my friend Gay to her property up on the bench. She is Dallen's Sunday school teacher and the class wanted to go up there to shoot their bows. We all packed a lunch and I dragged my other four chillens (Sierra was playing with a friend on Cedar Mtn.) and went with Gay to give her moral support. It was plenty hot that day, but the kids all had fun. They hiked down the hill to see the spring. I didn't care to hike that far on such a hot day, so I stayed up on top with a couple of the kids who didn't want to go.

One one of the other days, we went over to Kanab to let the kids play at the park. Mom came and met us too and brought Rylie & Saige. It was a little cloudy and sprinkly (is that a word??), so the kids didn't play in the water as much, but they had a blast playing in the rubber chips, of course they always do! They LOVE to bury each other!!
Hopefully, Tami was able to enjoy a little peace and quiet at home and go for lots of horse rides!! I told her we will definitely have to make it an every-summer tradition. The kids have a blast!

No comments: