Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Field Trips!

Well, this year, I was able to go on Jentry's and Sierra's field trips. Jentry's class went to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. They got to see cats, a parrot, bunnies and dogs. Jentry was lucky enough to get to pet the parrot while we were taking a snack break (animal cookies). After the tour of the sanctuary, we went up to Angel's Landing and ate lunch. We had a really fun time! Mrs. Suzie is so creative and they always have so much fun!!







Then, a couple weeks later, I went with Sierra's class to the Paunsagant Wildlife Museum up near Bryce Canyon. I was in charge of this group of three (Sierra, Kenley, and Robert). After we toured the awesome museum, and saw thousands of animals and butterflies, we headed down to Red Canyon, where we ate lunch at the visitor center and went on the Red Rim Trail. What a great day!! I'm so lucky to be able to go with the kids, (last year I was able to go with Dallen's class to Bryce Canyon). I know I won't always be able to go with them and help out in their classes, so I'm greatful for the opportunity I have to do so now!!!














No comments: